Students from UCSF graduate programs (BMS, Tetrad, DSCB) are welcome to the lab. Please email Rushika.firstname.lastname@example.org
A Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available to study the cellular and molecular biology of pancreatic cancer with a focus on transcriptional regulation of metabolic genes and organelle function. We are seeking highly motivated candidates to join our team. The Fellow will be part of a rich intellectual and collaborative environment and will have access to state-of-the-art facilities within the UCSF Parnassus and Mission Bay campuses.
- A PhD in the biological sciences (biology, biochemistry, cell biology, epigenetics or a related field).
- Strong research background in cell biology, molecular biology, epigenetics, mouse models of cancer, and/or biochemistry
- Evidence of successful completion of a research project (publications)
- An ability to work independently, interpret, present and discuss experimental data
- Excellent communications skills
Applicants should submit a brief cover letter and CV including email and phone contact information of 3 referees to:
Rushika Perera, PhD